Become a Member
Because so much of what Tricorp does is integrated into credit unions’ operations, many aspects of the value provided are transparent.
Unique features that membership brings
- Aggregation of credit unions’ settlement activity in one location eliminates the need to manage and reconcile multiple accounts.
- Member credit unions do not need to monitor, fund and reconcile a Fed account.
- Online account management centralizes settlement, overnight and correspondent service activities for credit unions
- A line of credit automatically covers account activity as needed.
- No-cost intra-day liquidity for settlement activity means no need to manage cash and no worry about funding for critical payments activity.
- Cooperative pricing is made possible through partnerships and aggregated volumes.
- Member credit unions are paid interest on funds kept for settlement and are not required to maintain a compensating balance account.
- Due to the ownership structure, credit unions are assured top-notch member service with limitless support.
- Critical education and training
How does a credit union join?
- Obtain approval from your Board of Directors
- Complete a Membership Card
- Return the completed card to Tricorp.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each entity that opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask for your entity name, address, place of business, tax ID number and other information that will allow us to identify you. You will then be notified of your account number and wiring instructions to wire the funds into your Perpetual Contributed Capital (PCC) Account.
Contact Tricorp at email@example.com to find out how Tricorp’s products and services will benefit your credit union. We look forward to serving you!